The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
8th Floor, Building 2, Zone B, 7th Industrial Zone, Yulu Community, Gongming Office, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
This machine adopts PLC system to control ,with the user-friendly English touch screen . It achieves precise bidirectional positioning of the X and Y axes in the plane, and the punching accuracy is not affected by the edge of the material, so the punching precision is less than ±0.10 mm. The machine can merge different layouts and is fast. The card collecting system realizes automatic and sequential collection of products after punching.
Power Source: Hydraulic/Servo motor
Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
Voltage: 380V/220V optional
Weight: About 1000kg
Punching speed: About 13000 PCS/H
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers can repair machinery overseas
Warranty: 1 year
A: High-sensitivity sensor is matched with the imported ball screw to feeding, with adjustable position parameters of punching point.
B: The hydraulic is used as power source with low noise , and the pressure and punching speed can be adjusted. It can punching multiple sheets simultaneously.
C: PLC program control automatic operation, real-time detection of receipt detection, automatic shutdown alarm when equipment is abnormal.
Total Power: 7.5KW
Power Supply: AC380V/50HZ
Air Supply: 6kg/cm²（anhydrous）
Punching Precision: ±0.1mm
Applicable Materials: PVC，PET, Mixed material
Applicable layout: According to customer's needs
Number of operators: 1 person
Control Mode：PLC program ＆ Servo system
Packaging and delivery
Packaging details: Standard wooden case
Departure port: Shenzhen/Guangzhou
Lead time: Shipped within 50 days after payment
A: Inquiry and consulting support
B: Sample testing support
C: Invoice and Contract confirmation
A: English manual and video instruction
B: Your technical staff can be trained in my factory
C: Engineers available for overseas if necessary
1.Q: What information should I provide if I want to customize a machine?
A: The size of your product
B: Product thickness and material
C: Product layout
2.Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are manufacturers, we have been in this industry for more than 10 years, we have our own patents and technologies,
3.Q: If I customized the machine, how do I pay?
A: After signing the contract, 30%T/T deposit will be paid in advance, and the remaining 70%T/T will be paid before shipment. You can also use Western Union, Moneygram, L / C, Alipay, WeChat payment.
4.Q: What is your warranty period and after-sales service?
A: One-year free repair service after machines being purchased .During the warranty period, we will repair or replace damaged parts for you free of charge.
Any questions will be responded within 24 hours by Email, Skype, phone call. In addition, we have professional engineer available for overseas service.
5.Q: Can you guarantee your quality?
A: Of course. We are the manufacture factory. More important, we put a high value on our reputation. Best quality is our principle all the time. You can be assured of our production completely.